- Fully lugged, non-rising stem, cavity free
- Bidirectional, for dead-end service
- Ductile iron and stainless steel body options
- One or two piece body design
- Zero leakage up to 150psi (10 bar)
- Resilient seat (EPDM, nitrile)
- 2″ to 48″
Stafsjo WB14L/WB14E Knife Gate Valves
The Stafsjo WB14 knife gate valve offers tight bi-directional sealing to 150 psi and can be used for media such as liquids, low consistency slurries, chemicals, biomass, and waste water.
The WB14 valve body is fully lugged and suitable for dead-end service. Available in either ductile iron or stainless steel, with a perimeter type resilient seat, and the WB14 can be operated manually, pneumatically or electrically.