- Design acc. To EN253, 448, 488 and 489
- Rigid, pre-insulated carbon steel pipe for District Energy buried hot water service
- 25 bar / Temperature up to 144 deg. C
- CFC-free Polyurethane (PUR) foam insulation
- PE-HD casing pipe provides external protection
- Monitoring wires for leak detection
- Available in 6m and 12m bars, in single (UNO) and twin pipe (DUO)
- Sizes: 0.75” – 40”
Brugg PREMANT Pre-insulated Rigid Pipe
The PREMANT pre-insulated rigid pipe system from Brugg has a been a proven leader in EN253 hot water district heating systems.
It is well-suited for transporting heating water, domestic hot water, condensate and other fluids. With monitoring wires for leak detection and insulation by a hard polyurethane foam, the PREMANT pipe optimizes heat loss performance providing a consistent supply of hot water where needed.