- Flexible cold water piping installed above ground or above the frost line
- 16 bar / temperature -30 up to 20 deg. C
- Inner pipe made of certified polyethylene (HDPE) PE100
- CFC-free Polyurethane (PUR) foam insulation
- Low-density Polyethylene PE-LLD
- Self-adjusting frost protection strip built-in
- Sizes 3/4″ to 4″
Brugg EIGERFLEX Pre-insulated Flexible Pipe
Ideal for extreme conditions Brugg EIGERFLEX pipes can be used wherever it is impossible to lay normal cold water pipes at sufficient depth to ensure protection against frost.
Adaptable to every terrain type, EIGERFLEX pipes are engineered with a self-adjusting frost protection strip which makes it impossible for the pipes to freeze up. They can drastically reduce the costs of installing pipework because EIGERFLEX pipes only require narrow trenches.