- Flexible plastic pipe for district cooling, drinking water and waste water up to 5”, Rigid pipe 12” and up
- PN16, Temperature -20 up to +40 deg. C
- Inner pipe made of certified polyethylene (HDPE) PE100
- CFC-free Polyurethane (PUR) foam insulation
- LLD-PE Corrugated outer casing allows easy adaptability for virtually all pipe routing conditions
- Screwed, pressed and electro-fusion fittings are available for reliable connections
- COOLFLEX 3/4″ to 5″
- COOLMANT 5” to 12” (supplied in rigid 6, 12m bars)
Brugg COOLFEX Pre-insulated Flexible Pipe/Coolmant Rigid pipe
Brugg manufactures energy and cost-efficient pipe systems for district cooling applications.
The flexibility of the COOLFLEX pipe systems allows planners to select the optimum routing in response to the requirements imposed by the terrain and with the combination of larger sized COOLMANT provide a comprehensive system to implement a corrosion-free district cooling network.