- Low temperature hot water systems, potable water
- Lowest heat loss coefficient available
- Cross-linked polyethylene (PEXa)
- CFC-free polyurethane (PUR) foam insulation
- Screwed, pressed, and electro-fusion fittings available
- Available in single (UNO), twin (DUO), and quad (QUADRIGA) configurations
- PN: 6/10 bar (87/145 psi)
- Up to 80°C
- 3/4″ to 6″
Brugg CALPEX Pre-insulated Flexible Pipe
Brugg CALPEX is a flexible, plastic, low-temperature hot water system for the reliable supply of heat to district heating systems and potable water.
CALPEX – with its corrugated contours and patented outer casing provides a very high degree of flexibility during laying. A small bending radius is achievable to guide the pipe around tight curves with low force exertion. CALPEX also has the lowest heat-loss value on the market. Overall, using CALPEX results in reduced costs and increased energy efficiency that performs for decades.