- Flexible plastic low-temperature hot water system for reliable supply of water
- PN 6/10, Temperature up to 80 deg. C (95 deg. C intermittent)
- Manufactured to EN 15632-1 /-2
- Medium pipes made of PEXa (cross-linked polyethylene)
- CFC-free Polyurethane (PUR) foam insulation
- Casing material made of LLD-PE for excellent mechanical protection
- Screwed, pressed and electro-fusion fittings are available for reliable
connections underground and inside buildings
- Sizes 3/4″ to 6″
Brugg CALPEX Pre-insulated Flexible Pipe
Brugg CALPEX is a flexible, plastic, low-temperature hot water system for the reliable supply of heat to district heating systems and potable water.
CALPEX – with its corrugated contours and patented outer casing provides a very high degree of flexibility during laying. A small bending radius is achievable to guide the pipe around tight curves with low force exertion. CALPEX also has the lowest heat-loss value on the market. Overall, using CALPEX results in reduced costs and increased energy efficiency that performs for decades.