- Buried hot water service
- Only flexible pipe suitable for directional drilling applications
- Patented double-walled steel pipe
- Stainless steel spiral corrugated inner pipe for self-cleaning
- CFC-free polyisocyanurate (PIR) foam insulation
- Connectors for stainless and rigid steel pipes
- PN: 25 bar (362 psi)
- -170°C to 150°C
- 3/4″ to 6″
Brugg FLEXWELL Pre-insulated Flexible Pipe
Brugg FLEXWELL district heating cable (FHK) is a pipe system that offers a high level of safety and integrity due to its double-walled design (with metal inner and outer pipes) and its integrated monitoring system.
FLEXWELL FHK is bendable, supplied in continuous lengths of coil and can be looped from one point to another. This flexible design results in no buried connections, and no welding and leak tests required along the pipe route. This unique pipe can also be directionally drilled with minimal disruption where trenching is not possible or desired.