- Flexible, pre-insulated double-walled stainless steel pipe for District Energy buried hot water service
- 25 bar / temperature -170 up to 150 deg. C
- For Directional Drilling applications, difficult crossings, faster installations.
- Stainless steel spiral corrugated carrier pipe and outer pipe, self-cleaning and self-compensating, no expansion loops required
- CFC-free Polyurethane (PUR) foam insulation
- Monitoring wires for leak detection
- Continuous length in coils eliminating multiple welds/joints
- Sizes 0.75” to 6”
Brugg FLEXWELL Pre-insulated Flexible Pipe
Brugg FLEXWELL district heating cable (FHK) is a pipe system that offers a high level of safety and integrity due to its double-walled design (with metal inner and outer pipes) and its integrated monitoring system.
FLEXWELL FHK is bendable, supplied in continuous lengths of coil and can be looped from one point to another. This flexible design results in no buried connections, and no welding and leak tests required along the pipe route. This unique pipe can also be directionally drilled with minimal disruption where trenching is not possible or desired.